Recipes

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Healthy Chicken Noodle Soup

I have NEVER liked chicken noodle soup. Not even when I'm sick, not when I'm cold, and definitely not on a random October night. 

However, on a recent quest to find some decent soups for the impending winter, I found this gem on Pinterest. We gave it a try, and it was a husband-approved hit! 

The full recipe can be found here: (I figure I should give credit where credit is due here.)  

http://www.theyummylife.com/chicken_noodle_soup





I served it with a side salad of baby spinach, goat cheese, and strawberries. I used the same home made dressing I used in the Tomato Tortellini Soup post: 
1/4 cup vinegar 
1/4 cup oil 
1/4 cup sugar 
(mix well and toss salad in it) 





Bradley asked me when I was going to blog about his awesome cleaning skills and help in the kitchen. Love him.


I always feel the need to add a picture of our precious chalkboard, just because. 
Question: every time I clean it, the white dusty look comes back and won't go away even after it dries. Any tips? 


And last but not least, baby Oliver (our 0.5) enjoyed the little pieces of chicken I dropped on the ground while cooking this delicious dish. haha! My little buddy needs a haircut.... 


No comments:

Post a Comment